I need help with a inovance H5U CPU

radge.bd

good day

I have an Inovance H5U plc that is password protected and I want to use it in another application, only it doesn't allow me to download it because of the protection.

I contacted the European technical service and they told me that the only way to do it is to load the firmware again but the method they gave me is through the SD card, which has not worked for me.

What I need is the .update file to be able to do it through the autoshop software, only the technical service did not provide me with the file.

The file is in the brand's Chinese forum but to be able to download it you must be registered. I haven't been able to do it, I don't know if anyone has the files I need, I would appreciate it.

I attach the link of the page
http://bbs.inovance.com/t-21805.html

thank you.