I need some PIDE help!

Travis,
I'm glad that worked for you. As you may already know, the 500 family SCP can let an unwanted value in!
SCP
Min In = 0
Max In=10
Min Out=10,000
Max Out= 32,767

And now the catastrophe.... analog input value of 10.1 is returned! Hello, faulted PLC!

Proceed the SCP with a LIM and your input LIMITS. That will keep Mr. SCP from going >32,769

I know it is redundant, but I've learned the hard way.

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I'm in need of some expert knowledge to assist in some RsLogix 5000 programming, FBD. I currently have PIDE Loop 1 and PIDE Loop 2...
Replies
Views
So i've been at this for a long while, i have Citect Scada 2018, i have full access to everything but i can't seem to find any option or...
Replies
Views
I've got this 3-phase 575V motor that we're controlling with a VFD (Variable Frequency Drive), which has been quite the learning curve in itself...
Replies
Views
I'm fairly new to Rockwell software, I've had some basic training in the past but nothing too advanced. My company and I use Reliable products for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having issues accessing my Cimplicity software - the site code changed after re-install and I am no longer able to attain a new key...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom