I need the answer for this plc question

Hi there, I would be interested to develop the program but I'm more familiar with siemens STL compare to LAD. So is it possible if I provide a program in STL and someone is kind enough to translate it to LAD? If not then I'll try me best to write it in LAD.

Vincent, I am not qualified to translate your STL program. Maybe someone else would be willing to do that.

Hey lancie, it is a school assignment, they have to think themselves.
however the state diagram is good enough to start them thinking.

Thanks>>>
I need the full answer

Are you asking us to do your homework for you?

Someday you will be our coworker and we expect you to be competent. I have worked with engineers who got through school on someone else's homework. Its frustrating as hell. We are happy to tutor and help you figure out where you went wrong, but you should show some effort on your part first. To just hand students a complete answer only hurts us when we have to deal with you later when you enter the workforce.

This forum exists to help people with aspects of their projects. We are not here to help you cheat at school. We're not going to do your entire project for you. That's your job. Feel free to ask about certain techniques or how to do something, we'd be happy to help, but we're not going to bail you out of having to learn something.

Vincent C: So is it possible, if I provide a program in STL, and [then would] someone [be] kind enough to translate it to LAD?

Shooter: Hey lancie, it is a school assignment, they have to think themselves.
How do you know than Vincent C's very first post is about a school assignment, Shooter? No one has seen the STL program yet...

Last edited:
If you have Simatic Manager, and have an idea of where each network should transition, you can use the software to to the translation. I can take a shot at it, but no guarantees it'll work out.

oke alwalid show us what you made out of the state diagram from mr. Lancie
Then we can give you a next shot.
extra for alwalid, you should change the direction if on outer floor, (bottom and top) and when state is idle change on demand.

and yes we will help you step by step.