Simple question...need a simple answer

about as "simple" as it's going to get ...

Greetings ...

I just put together a little program (attached) that I think might do what you want ... it follows a “cookie-cutter” approach to your “sequencing” problem - at least your problem as I understand it ... just keep in mind that there are many ways to do the same thing ... some are much more “elegant” than the solution that I’ve posted, but then again, this one is probably as “straight-forward” as you’re going to find ... basically you need to go through and tweak the timers’ Preset values for the amount of time that each valve needs to stay on ... if you need more valves - or more steps - just follow the same “cookie-cutter” approach and continue the pattern ...

basic ideas:

the operator starts the cycle ...

the operator may stop the cycle at any time ...

Step 1 ...

Valve A opens for some amount of time ...

Valve A closes ...

Valve B opens for some amount of time ...

Valve B closes ...

Valve C opens for some amount of time ...

Valve C closes ...

Step 2 ...

Valve A closes ...

Valve B closes ...

Valve C closes ...

Step 3 ...

Valve A closes ...

Valve B closes ...

Valve C closes ...

the cycle automatically stops ...

actually this is a “just getting started” approach to sequencing a set of outputs - but the straight-forward arrangement is a very handy one to use whenever a field technician might have to “tweak” the cycle’s duration times as the machine’s operation changes as it ages - or as repairs and modifications become necessary ...

hope this helps ...