I need training on DCS

Dear Bros.

I am Ph.D. student, work here in egypt, as ***. Researcher at scientific Research.
the higher Education Ministry and the state of scientific Research announces the start of funded Grants, and they need an accptance letter from host Company. the grant duration 3 months and can be extended to 6 months upon report from the host Company.
My interests in DCS, PLC, etc.

I am interested in Yokogawa, Siemnens, ABB, Foxboro,...

Could any one help me in taking that training,
for futher details about me, you can see my C.v attached
thanks.

Similar Topics

I am working on setting up my own 1756 B series PLC rack, power supply 1756-PB75 /B, 1606-XLS480E -redundant 24 DC power supply, controller...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm wanting to become a plc engineer. Ive been using plcs on and off for 5 years now and want to become more professional. Im currently...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Sorry for being long-winded, but here goes: I am an Electrical tech for an OEM of conveyor control systems. I mainly build control...
Replies
Views
I have my own company and it's been a pretty good year. I have an LLC and if I don't spend the money it will be taxed. So... I'm looking at...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I've been asked to help train some of the mechanics at work "on plcs". Now, what i'm primarily trying to do is teach them to use...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom