ideco smart to redlion 306

David Korenke

using the recomended cable from comm on idec f4a-hpc1 (rs232) use cable CBL IDE03 from red lion does anyone know of settings to adjust or use. I used from the work sheeet on line and still no comm. Looking at input bits. OR has oneone used modbus to do the same in the idec to g306? Thank you all,

Similar Topics

hi all i am new here i have a mitsubishi smart touch hmi i.e ms-60t-pe but i cannot find a software to edit and download a program in it any help...
Replies
Views
I HAVE SMART TOUCH MS-60T-Pe MITSUBISHI HMI BUT I CANT FIND A SOFTWARE TO EDITE AND DOWNLOAD A PROGRAM IN IT.......CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE!
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am looking for a good replacement for an Omron smart relay. A customer of ours has a couple of these and they are beginning to fail. As...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have existing S7 200 smart PLC system, I don't know what software version they used to program it. I use microwin smart version 2.3 to...
Replies
Views
Hi I am fresh for Siemens. I have Smart 700 ie v3 HMI and I need the software to download/upload or configuration. How can I get the software...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom