ifix using si7 with siemens plc

qikuidg

i use ifix communicates with siemens plc through si7,when the picture was opened in ifix,it shows the communication was disconnected and can't show any information from plc ,i open powertool,it shows "comm failure",i stop the driver and start it again,it communicates normally,i had select the on selectiong on start up auto start and server auto creat . how can i do it?

Similar Topics

I am building a report screen with a SQL table display, and I want to be able to adjust the time range from which data are pulled (something I...
Replies
Views
Hello! Currently getting ready to vet a rather large studio5000 program change with Ifix addition and the thought occurred to me that it may be...
Replies
Views
Hi all Can any one tell me on how to communicate bristol control wave plc to ifix using opc drivers in ifix...pls...its in critical stage...
Replies
Views
I dont see any option in database manager all i see how i could show those in alarm summary ?? :) also would be great if i could configure the...
Replies
Views
Can anyone provide me the correct format for the I/O address needed to access a STRING in a Controllogix 5555 from iFix using the OPC driver via...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom