IMO PMU 330 TT (v2.3)

Barryjones

Help I have a faulty unit that goes blank but touch screen still responds to button presses. I have located a replacement screen and can connect to it with the PMU editor software. But when I try to download the program it fails just before completing. I have spoken to the company that origanly programmed it and they tell me that the didn't put facility to copy the program of it. Is there any way of getting the program of the PMU.

Unless you can download the program..
The only other way that I know would be to swap the flashram
chips from the non-working unit to the working unit.
They would have to be exactly the same firmware and all.

It would probably be easier to fix the existing broken unit.
Blank screen is usually backlight bulbs and/or inverter circuit.

I am not familiar with this unit nor do I find a user manual
online.

Duane

Unless you can download the program..
The only other way that I know would be to swap the flashram
chips from the non-working unit to the working unit.
They would have to be exactly the same firmware and all.

It would probably be easier to fix the existing broken unit.
Blank screen is usually backlight bulbs and/or inverter circuit.

I am not familiar with this unit nor do I find a user manual
online.

Duane

Ok does anyone have instructions on how to dismantle the unit.