Import Citect graphics into FactoryTalk Studio Edition

Terrep

I would like to know how to import graphics from a Citect project into a FactoryTalk studio edition project. I've tried using paint shop pro but I can't get the background to be transparent.

Last edited:
I think Windows Paint has a transparent thingy. I normally use Citect and the bit map editor certainly has the capability of setting a pixel as transparent.

Similar Topics

I am trying to import a genie from an old project to new project, but I cannot do it and didnt find any answers yet on Google. Can anyone help me...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am unable to import the tags from Unity Pro XL into the Citect SCADA. Can anyone help? The unity pro xl 11.0 and citect scada 2015...
Replies
Views
HI, can anyone help me with Importing tags from Rslogix 5000 to Citect SCADA... i am using Citect SCADA v.6 and RSlogix 5k... i am exporting...
Replies
Views
HI, I am having a tag list of 3000 tags in *.CSV file i want to import it in Citect 6.0 Can anyone tell me what is the procedure to do the...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am having problem while exproting or importing tags in to and From Citect SCADA please suggest the procedure for the same, I have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom