Imported PV1400e project to FTV v6.1; alarm issues

pw3

After completing a mostly successful import of a large PV1400e project into FTV v6.1, I find am having two issues with the new alarm server.

Issue #1- In run-time mode I cannot open the [ALARM] screen. When I click on the goto display button for it the button changes state and nothing happens. ?

Issue #2- In run-time mode an active (triggered) alarm also will not open the [ALARM] screen--

In development-mode the screen opens fine, but when I switch to test-screen mode (the play button on the toolbar) the banner is not displaying anything.

Any thoughts? I have several other v5 and v6 apps and getting the alarm banner to work has never been an issue. Perhaps something is not working right since it was an imported project???

Thanks--Paul

This is probably because you have "imported" a "Value" Alarm Trigger type.
Use a FTVS Bit Type Alarm Trigger and use the PanelBuilder 1400 Alarm Message "Value" as the FTVS individual Alarm Messages Trigger Values.

Last edited:
As for Issue #1 I believe your GoTo button should call for the [History] Display since this was the PB1400e original pointer destination.
The FTVS [Alarm] Display will pop-up in case of an active Alarm, however, the GoTo navigation button will call up the Alarm History ([History]) Display.