IMPT - Need a Square D Wiring Diagram

iadapt

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hey guys, I have checked the square D wiring diagram e-book to no avail.

What I need is the wiring diagram to: E10296905-001.03-1
The number came from the side of the bucket, so pretty sure this is the proper number I need.

Its for a reduced volatge start-up autotransformer, we cant seem to get the motor to start, any ideas where else I might be able to go to find this print?

Thanks

Hey agdacanay77,

Thanks I have that e-book and checked it, but it didn't have the exact diagram I needed. I did find it, by calling Schneider (Square D) and asked for it. I seems simple, but not so much, it took a few connections before I got the right guy. As a matter of fact it probably took about 35-40 mins of being on the phone.

Only problem is that every time I need a MCC wiring diagram I need to call them and them and have them email me one. Laborious, and seemingly unnecessary.

Thanks for your help agdacanay77

Paul

i am not sure what the problem is but PG.25 is an auto-transfomer starter.
look at the control circuit it should be similar
IT says Medium voltage (3000 V)
at the end of the dat the MV is the switching gear - simply substitute this for LV gear

Last edited: