Inat s5 tc pip 100

Bryan Smith

Hi I am wanting to connect an S7 PLC via a CP to the INAT S5 ethernet card (928B) CPU. Anyone got an example? I would like the S5 to be passive and use get and put commands or similar from the S7. I have configured the synchron and send all, receive all blocks but am not sure about the INAT card.

Bryan

Hi Kalle

Yes it does support S7 and can do the connection, I have contacted Softing but thought I would try other options as well, that other method we where trying with the S5 link wont work because we dont have the Link+. Thanks for your help though.

Bryan

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm looking for the installation file of INAT.net parameter setting software to configure EchoChange gateway. Unfortunately the www.inat.de...
Replies
Views
Hi there,just need a sense check here to see where I am going... We have an INAT OPC server (OPC is version 4.07) that has been running for a...
Replies
Views
Hello at everybody, I am new in this forum, I have got a communication problem beetwen Inat OPC Server, that runs in a virtual machine and RS...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am looking for options for remote controlling Siemens S5 PLC’s, Inat Echolink looks promising. VPN into a local PC with Step 5 and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am sorry if this isn't the right format, i am new to all of this. We currently use the INAT soft/hardware in connecting to our PLC and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom