Indralogic Question

iez44

Under my POU tab, I have several POUs that have become grayed out. My project will not run anymore and it seems if these POUs are inactive. Also, the rungs in the ladder code for these POUs are yellow instead of blue. Can anyone tell me what caused the change and how to fix it?

These are the software versions I'm using.

IndraWorks 11V02.0121
Indralogic 1.80.23922

Thanks, Jim

I dont have the software.
It looks similar to the older Festo PLC
how many POU's are you running And
Do you have your initialisation program setup
Also
consider removing your modifications and test the original Program

Similar Topics

Good Day I trust you are well, I am struggling to find someone that is familiar with the software "bosch Rexroth Indralogic Engeneering" I am...
Replies
Views
Hello all, please be indulgent, this is my first question. Recently I've got a new job in PLCs area, Rexroth. Currently I am working with OpCon...
Replies
Views
How to communicate the L40 controller with (PILZ)PnoZ multimodule in Modbus-TCP/IP mode... The PnoZ multimodule is already a slave to Heidenhein...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am using an IndraDrive C as my drive and a PPC-R as my control. I wrote the program in Visual Motion and IndraLogic. I am...
Replies
Views
I have a 120V relay, 120V DI card and a analog input. I was wanting to know if i could put a 24V DI and well as a 120V DI card on the same plc...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom