Indusoft web studio

amrauf1992

Hi Everyone
I am using indusoft software and i need to know how to make a runtime file for client in
indusoft web studio.
The client cannot access my project only open the run time file and play with
Please Explain.
Thank You!

I believe you should be able to zip up your entire project directory and sent it to them. If they have a run time license then they will be able to run the application but not edit anything. I'm not an expert by any means so you may also want to try going to the Indusoft Forum and asking there as well.

Yes, zip it up and send to them. The customer will have to open Indusoft and browse to the directory containing the unzipped file. I think after they run it one time, it will remember which file to run the next time Indusoft starts up.