Inovance PLC

Hi
I am using H1U-1410MT Inovance PLC.
I want to read Flow meter reading threw MODBUS and then send data to BMS using same MODBUS.

Can somebody help.
How can I do??

Please guide

First of all, that PLC is another clone of the Mitsubishi FX series probably FX3U
In the IDE (Autoshop) click on the PLCParameter in the project tree & set up the com ports Com1 & 2, you need one of them to be a master station i.e. either the PLC, the flowmeter or the BMS.
Set the parameters.
In your program, you need to call a function called Modbus (these are also in the project tree as an instruction), if you highlight it and press F1 key it will bring up the help file for that function. There it gives you a little bit of information but not much, I suggest you go to the mitsubishi website & search for the FX modbus communiction manual, they use ADPRW function that is the same as the MODBUS function.here is the manual

https://dl.mitsubishielectric.com/dl/fa/document/manual/plc_fx/jy997d26201/jy997d26201g.pdf

Modbus.png