Install multiple versions of Studio 5000 Logic Designer

JJ1234

Is there any way to install multiple versions of studio 5000 Logic Designer or do I have to install them all individually?

Also, I am assuming you have to start at the oldest and work you way to the newest version? I had v34 installed and tried to install v30. It would not let me install it and said I had to uninstall v34 before I could install v30.

Thanks

there is a new multi version install under optional downloads expandable section for later versions.

... I am assuming you have to start at the oldest and work you way to the newest version?.....

My question is "What is 'older'"?

version 20.05 is newer than version 26.

If you look at the release dates the major version number jumps all over going from oldest to newest, and finding the release date for each version isn't simple.

Is there any way to install multiple versions of studio 5000 Logic Designer or do I have to install them all individually?

Also, I am assuming you have to start at the oldest and work you way to the newest version? I had v34 installed and tried to install v30. It would not let me install it and said I had to uninstall v34 before I could install v30.

Thanks
Yes you can, and your assumption of starting with the oldest version is what Rockwell recommends, although installing a newer version first worked fine for me, the older accessories will just not be installed.
The problem with V30 is that as of today the only version supported is 30.02.02 . one reason is because adobe flash which was in the other subversions is discontinued. keep in mind only one subversion of the main version can be installed as one of the multiple installs.
I'm adding some notes I had taken in the past:
-------------------
There is no master version that installs first which can be followed by the specific versions you need.
Rockwell recommends to start by the lowest version, and then add the higher versions you require.
If you start with a higher version first, the software will only install the 5000 version needed itself only, all other side installs ex RSLinx , FactoryTalk services of a lower version will not install.
Installing the latest version you need, then following with the older versions worked for me as well.
versions 20 or older will require a serial number immediately to continue installation. you can still activate at a later time and run everything during the 7 day grace period.
This helps make sure all is running well, especially if you are transferring the license from one PC to another.
If you don't know what version the PLC software is saved in, copy the .acd file somewhere and change the extension to .txt and open, it will give you the rundown of all the versions the program went through up to the latest one.
Always make sure the version you need and its sub level are still supported by Rockwell [i;e no red flags near the download]
even if it was installed and ran well on a previous PC/Laptop.