Install SCADA on the Cloud?

i am currenting looking after an Ignition Installation on the Cloud. It works pretty good, Cloud servers have many redundancies and you can purchase backup servers in different cloud farms, so the could would not be the weak point, the weak point would be connection to the facility. I'd recommend if it is that important that you either have redundant internet path's or like mentioned above an Edge device. My preference would be Ignition Edge because then you can have a local client even if needed and it simplifies connecting to the cloud.

Similar Topics

Hi Installing Plant Scada 2020 on domain Encountering heaps of issues. Completed fresh server install and domain. Noticed some of the...
Replies
Views
Hi all,, Can anyone help me in installing the scada ifix software... I have 5 sets of CDs.. is there any one by one methodology in installing...
Replies
Views
hi all i have Mitsubishi mx 32 scada software with dongle (licence).i can install it for a desktop pc very easily. but when i tray to install to a...
Replies
Views
Hi! So my problem is a little funky, I had Studio 5000 v 24 and 30 installed, but forgot to install RSLogix (which I cannot go without). Is there...
Replies
Views
does anyone have an install or know if/where i can download it for the following "ABB PS501 Control Builder Plus V2.3 " the software was a free...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom