Installing teleservice step7

macchianera64

Hi Everybody,
today present to me this problem:

I want to install the TELESERVICE for STEP7 but give me the problem as shown in the image attached.

I'd try so many times to reboot but...........no way

Who has solution?

Thanks a lot(n)(n)

There is a registry key which records files to be renamed or deleted on startup of the system. If the installation routine detects entries to be deleted/re-named then it assumes that a previous installation is not complete and the message above is generated.

I had this problem caused by an installation of drivers for a logitech web cam where the drivers: unzipped to a temporary directory and were marked for removal but when the system re-started the drivers were loaded from the temporary location and so could not be deleted.

There is a "How To" on the siemens web site on the subject.

http://support.automation.siemens.c...search&searchinprim=0&nodeid0=4000024&x=0&y=0

Nick