Uninstalling Logix Designer v32.01.00

AutoEng

During the process of installing Studio 5000 Mini Edition to my new machine at work, it seems as though some things like RSLinx Classic and the Launcher did not install correctly due to security permissions.

These permission issues have since been resolved, so I'd like to reinstall Studio 5000 to correct whatever issues that were created initially.

Whats the best way to uninstall all the Rockwell software from my machine to start with a clean slate?

Machine is running Windows 11.

Light your computer on fire.

All you can really do, besides reinstalling Windows, is to run through everything Rockwell in Add/Remove programs. Start with Logix Designer, then maybe RSLinx/FactoryTalk Linx, then maybe services platform and all the rest of the dependencies (if they are left behind).

I defiantly would not go deleting folders in Program Files or registry entries. I personally don't use cleaner software, I think they're garbage and don't help much.

Before messing with that though, I would try running the installer again and see if it tries to finish any packages that it didn't complete. Have you tried this yet?

V32 is not that old and should play nice. Try repairing all the installations first, and if anything is corrupted after that then try to re-install or repair the individual programs.