Installing WinCC

Einstein_86

Hello Everybody

I wish you can help me with installing WinCC V6.0 SP4 , i am using windows XP

After i installed the instance named "wincc" of sql server 2000 sp4 ( or i thought i did), i got the following message when i manage to install: (attached, named wincc message)

I used the help to get over the Security patch, i went to How to Adapt the Windows Security Policies and did what i was supposed to do

when i clicked local security policy i got this warning (attached , named security)

then i adjusted the driver as required , i even adjusted it to perform without giving warnings (attached, named driver) , so this way it must work ! ( but as shown, wincc keeps asking for it)

then regarding the SQL, i installed something called "Microsoft SQL server Desktop Engine" , using my command window and i adjusted the instance name to be wincc as required

[ i entered this in the command window as per written in the read me

To install a named instance that is configured to use Mixed Mode Authentication, execute:
setup INSTANCENAME="InstanceName" SECURITYMODE=SQL
SAPWD="AStrongSAPwd" /L*v C:\MSDELog.log

and i made the instance name Wincc

here is the result, attached (named instance wincc)

this is all what i did and i really wonder why wincc still gives me such a message and refuse to install, what is the problem ???!!!

i am sorry maybe my message is very detailed, but i have been trying everything with wincc since long time & nothing works & i cant discover the problem

wish you can help me please

wincc message.jpg security.jpg driver.jpg instance wincc.jpg