Instrumentation Forum

Gummit

Hi guys,

This is a great forum, I have learnt a few things here. However, for obvious reasons, it is very PLC orientated.

I have many times searched for a good forum for other instrumentation products such as digital panel meters and DIN rail power supplies, but with no luck. I am sure that I can't be the only one.

I have therefore setup my own forum, as an experiment initially but if it goes well I will keep it going. It will only be as successful as you make it, so I ask you all to take a look and start posting.

Many thanks

Rob

http://digitalinstrumentation.phpbbnow.com/

Mickey said:
And yet another:

Been there :D

plctrainer.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Its the same thing on several sites, if there are not enough people then it will not work, but I don't like the layout on control.com and the others and the sites are to slow....

I like the style of Ron's site, it has a good flow. Just not enough people go there, I like Eric's movies...

But you can only keep up with one site with a style like plctalk.net

I do like the idea of HELP!!! the hardest part of my job is trying to figure out what to use, they ask us to perform miracles sometimes its nice to have tools that you can do them with like a magic wand :) or a fourm you can ask someone else

:geek:

I have looked at your suggestions but none of them are really what I am talking about.

geniusintraining - Thankyou for being the first to join me, let's hope some of these guys will read your post and offer a solution.

Rob