INT_TO_WORD TIA v13 to v14

userxyz

Hello,

Just exported a working FB to an external source in Tia v13. Tried to import it by generating the source in Tia v14 and the block cannot be compiled in Tia v14 ???

Hmm.jpg

Any ideas ?
Thank you,

Kind regards,
G

DPRD needs the LADDR as a HW_IO data type - I noticed that the type checking has been tightened up from V13 to V14

Plus, the HW_IO is not the peripheral address, you need to use LOG2MOD on the address to get the HW_IO.

(found this out using a 1517 CPU)

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello, I am provided with PLC tags with PLC_UDT datatype via symbolic connection. The structure of PLC_UDT (DI_hmi) is: DI_hmi.stat (UDINT)...
Replies
Views
Good day all, i know this has been asked many times before, but how do you convert a .RSS file to pdf or even better word? I printed it from...
Replies
Views
All, Forgive my lack of attention to detail, today a student asked me why when he printed his ladder in an RSLogix 500 report, even though he had...
Replies
Views
Thank you so much for your help! I am trying to use an INT or DINT as a setpoint for my remote device using Modbus TCP/IP. My code is...
Replies
Views
I am having problems expressing an ANALOG OUTPUT 16bit INT word (0-10V Proportional Valve Voltage) as a REAL decimal number. From my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom