Integrate Proficy Quickpanel with Emulator RS Logix 500

vidhyadhruva

How do i integrate the Proficy Quickpanel with Emulator Rs Logix 500?Communication protocol to be used is DF1.I got some documents to do the connection with the SLC plc (SLC-5/03)but not the Emulator.
Please help!

How do i integrate the Proficy Quickpanel with Emulator Rs Logix 500?Communication protocol to be used is DF1.I got some documents to do the connection with the SLC plc (SLC-5/03)but not the Emulator.
Please help!

Hook the panel up to the serial port on your PC. In the Emulator go to your Channel 0 Data Highway settings. There you can pick which of your PC's COM ports you are using.

You have to make sure that RSLinx (or any other application that will use your COM port) is not running so that your COM port is free.

Good luck!

Cheers,
Dustin

🍻

RSEmulate 500 can use a computer's serial port as though it was Channel 0 of an SLC-500 controller.

See the "Data Highway 485/ DF1 Emulation" topic in the RSEmulate 500 Help file.

RSEmulate 500 will appear exactly like an SLC controller to the QuickPanel.