Interbus IBS S5 DSC error

wznv0n

Hi I have problems with an equipment recently arrives from Europe, I was never before work with Siemens PLC so do not have experience with that but by thr moment the interbus wich is connected to S5 PLC is showing OUT2 8.0 OBDC6 on the display. |checked all the modules conected to the IBS, all is OK but i dont know why is this file for.
Can some body help me to solve the failure?

Similar Topics

Dear all, I’m going to use IBS S7 300 DSC-T to communicate with my S7-300 to Interbus I/O modules, but I don’t know how to make the necessary...
Replies
Views
Does anyone out there have the configuration files and/or a manual for the Interbus host controller used with the old Honeywell/Moeller IPC620...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone help me with this interbus module. Its connected to s5 135 U. Can I use step 5 to configure and monitor this module? Is there...
Replies
Views
I am stuck on fail ctrl error 1013 cannot get IP nor can do firmware update need help pls urgent
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am currently working on a Simatic S5 upgrade to the S7-400. The currently installed configuration PLC is connected to 3 LENZE 9300...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom