Interview Questions

Thank goodness

Glad to see we not the only people who feel this way,

Mr. B feel free to message me if you have any further questions won't mind helping.

You only need a couple of basic questions with single answers,if i look at what you posted.

Regards

Rheinhardt

Glad to see we not the only people who feel this way,

Mr. B feel free to message me if you have any further questions won't mind helping.

You only need a couple of basic questions with single answers,if i look at what you posted.

Regards

Rheinhardt

Hi,

I do not agreed with you. Any way, your ideal make me thinking about some thing for my project.

Please try to keep posting. Tks and best regards

We had a discussion a few weeks ago (maybe a month?) about reviving old threads. Some felt it was a no-no and others didn't see a problem with it.

I'd have never seen this thread if someone didn't post in it 5 years after it was started. I thoroughly enjoyed reading the thread!

I think it is a good idea to point out its an old thread.
I disagree with bashing people for doing so.

Not everyone NEW here looks at thread dates. I didn't notice them when I started out, but you guys educated me and now I look at the thread dates before posting.