InTouch 10.1 (Standalone): Button Response

Bit_Bucket_07:

But doesn't that configuration change also come at the cost of losing the HMI redundancy?

What happens if the 1st HMI machine fails? The Operators would have to update the 2nd machine to start reading data on its own, right?

Net_Nathan:

That's interesting information, but it still doesn't tell me what happened to the lost bit. Was it never sent, or was it never received? How does one debug these interfaces down to bare metal?

You CAN monitor the bit with the quality state of the tag, using the "dotfields" on the tags.
In TagViewer, you can monitor all the dotfields of a tag.
In WindowViewer go to Special>Tag Viewer.
The tags are on the left and the dotfield data is on the left.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi all. Customer wants analog faceplates really bad, even if we explained that it doesn't make much sense in his process. What he wants to see...
Replies
Views
This is kind of a beginner question. Let say I have 2 Rockwell PLC talking to an InTouch standalone installation. Let call them G1_PLC and...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to view live tag data with InTouch 10.1? I know you can do it with Archestra IDE with the "watch" window, but I don't see a way...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Weird thing happening. I do a "set" from a button for a command (direct Discrete Value, no script), waiting for the L82 PLC to set it...
Replies
Views
I am currently working on converting an Object-based ArchestrA System Platform HMI to a Tag-based InTouch HMI. Currently, the I/O is linked...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom