Intouch freezes

PCTROUBLE said:
I have 2 new pc's running on Intouch - they 'freeze' every 50 sec for 5 sec long on Viewer -can anyone help me ??

way more details:

definition of 'freeze'. Data updated stop, or keyboard navigation stops.

Intouch version,
PC and OS
PLC communicating to
single node or networked?

PCTROUBLE said:
I am running on XP proffesional OS -but the PC functions seems 100% -

Sounds like a service is taking all the CPU resource, and during that time any other process, Intouch, is dragged down.

Use the Windows Task Manager-->Processes to see what service is taking 100% of the CPU time

Export your SMC log into notepad and post it so we can see whats happenning, we have similar problem at work with suitelink updates hogging the network connection.

LH

Like Longhorn suggested, look in the SMC logger and see what kind error message if any is showing up. Is the system connected to a database or something similiar? I would also check scripts that may be running every minute or so.