Intouch hours ran script.

kdoss

I don't have a tag that lets me view how long my pumps have ran. Just wondering if was any way to make a scrpit to see this information. Im running intouch 10.1.

Thanks.

i would do it in the plc.. but if you want to do it in ww you would use a condition script that runs every minute while the pump status is on and adds 1 to a memory tag. once the pump status goes off write the memory tag back to zero.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi I don't know how to make counter which will count how many hours and minutes a motor is running!? I have one tag which represent motor status...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Customer wants analog faceplates really bad, even if we explained that it doesn't make much sense in his process. What he wants to see...
Replies
Views
Trying to export a Modern application for an upgrade to Intouch 2020 but I cannot export the application from the 2014 version because the export...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Currently we have a fat( I think that is what it is called) Intouch application. An application resolution of 3840x1080, and inside that 2x...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom