InTouch v10 on Windows 7 - Recipies Crashes the Program

rajy2r

Just helping out a local voluntary organization that has a small dryer to dry food to send to communities/countries in need of food.

They had a Windows XP PC running InTouch 10. They upgraded their PC to windows 7 and installed InTouch V10 on it. Everything works, except if you click on a recipe, it crashes the application "DBG RDB command 01 not processed.... Windowviewer shutdown."

I know InTouch 10 is not supported on windows 7. The InTouch license was a donation so they don't want to spend $$$ to upgrade as they have a very limited budget.

Anyone know a way to get recipies working. If not, might have to re-install their system with Windows XP to use InTouch 10.

You would have to go through the log file to see if you have any hints. I'm not familiar with the recipe component but if it is active-x based that could be the issue.

If this is Windows 7 Pro, might be easier just to use XP Mode and run InTouch in a Virtual Machine and be done w/it.