intrinsic safety earth bar

Charbel

Dear,

i am looking for a reference or standard stating that an intrinsic safety earth bar is required, i guess it should be seperate from the clean earth and the Protective earth (for AC signals).

i appreciate if i can get more info on this issue, what are the requirements for intrinsic safety earth bar.

thank you for your help,

Charbel

Similar Topics

Hello all, This is my first foray into intrinsic safety, but I feel like I designed a solid system. Inside the hazardous area, the only...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a client who has recently decided to retrofit an existing machine to ensure intrinsic safety. I have very limited experience with...
Replies
Views
A small part of our plant uses safety barriers. I've read up on these. Our outputs on an existing I/O cabinet with MTL 7728+ barriers have...
Replies
Views
Can I install receptacles that contain only intrinsically safe circuit conductors in a Class 1, Div 1 Area for connection to a cart that has...
Replies
Views
Do I need to put intrinsic barriers on instruments that are rated Class Div 2 and non-incendive? The mass flow controller tech support person...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom