IOLINK Master on EtherCAT Communication

I have an Omron NX PLC NX1p2 which Supports EtherCAT . also I have Balluff BNI00HA Ecat Block(IOlink Master). I have setup communications and connected a BNI004K balluff I/O device. I managed to get inputs and i can read it as well. but to set the pins of BNI004K as outputs i have to configure the module by accessing its Index and Subindex.

I tried with IOLwrite Block but it says 16#4802 error. Also an Engineer from balluff suggested me to use CoE block but while reading the description is said CAN over EThercat. WHile my devices are IOLINK..

If Anyone can Help.Please.

SS1 - Is the error I am getting on IOLink instruction

SS2 - Is what i did. which is an IOlink Write block from Omron

SS3 - is what balluff Engineer suggested.

SS1.png SS2.png SS3.png