IQMaster Communication Problem

cebrax

Hello

I have a Electro-Craft IQ-2000 PDM-30 9101-2003 servo driver.

My personality module was corrupted as the drive gives Personality Fault. The contents of the NVRAM was corrupted and I cannot access the drive using IQMaster software vers. 3.2.4. I am getting communication error.

However, I can access the drive using Terminal with ANSI emulation. I can also access the drive using Telnet in IQMaster software however since there is no ANSI emulation, the characters I get have wrong spacings. The drive responds to my commands such as HELP and also echoes them to the terminal correctly.

Is there a way to re-initalize personality module other than IQMaster software?

Is there a way I can emulate IQMaster in ANSI mode under Windows 3.1?

Could somebody give me a HEX file regarding personality file ver 9101-2003?

Sorry for bumping this up again, but I couldn't find it elsewhere..

I am in desperate need of .HEX contents for 9101-2003 Personality Module..

Thank you very much, I have asked other companies like this but I think I have missed the one you gave the link of.. I have asked them and I am waiting for a reply..

If I somehow manage to get it, I will share it here