Is bigger better

itsame

Hey, My supervisor has given me a prodject and I need some ideas.He has asked me to take a tank that we take ph readings from and find a way to take the ph reading and post it on a sign like a digital clock about two feet square so that it can be seen from across the building at a glance.I am familiar with rosemount ph controlers we use them in some locations now but do they transmit a signal I can put through a plc or another type of converter and have a digital sign made that will be able to display this signal as a ph reading.Are there any signs that work off a 4-20ma signal and ranged to display the ph reading?Thanks for any help.

Hey Ron, slide your mouse over the HERE in my earlier post and notice the link URL. Look familiar?... ;)

If I remember correctly, you harped on me doing the same thing over at your site. Something about 3-phase wire colors?

Now we're even... :D

beerchug

-Eric