Is there a Windows Program for EX_100 PLCs

Hello, is there a Windows Program for programming Toshiba EX100 PLC's or is it just the DOS Program. We have several Toshiba PLC's that we need to program using Laptops with Windows 7 loaded on them.

Thanks.

Welcome to the forum!

I don't know of any Windows based program for the EX100. Even the DOS program doesn't do very well in WindowsXP Pro, but wil work. If you have and are using the serial key (dongle) then you need to go back to Windows98 SE2 or earlier on a 10 year old computer with a real serial port. If you need the old DOS software, it is available on the Toshiba site. If you can't find it let us know.

Similar Topics

Just helping out a local voluntary organization that has a small dryer to dry food to send to communities/countries in need of food. They had a...
Replies
Views
Has anyone used a windows tablet to program a plc? If so what brands? with what software? How was it? Is it better to stick with a laptop? What...
Replies
Views
I mentioned this question in another post but i feel that it needs its' own post. I have a Beckhoff CX5010 software PLC running Windows Embedded...
Replies
Views
Ok... So I have the RSView shortcut in my startup folder, and its starting fine and dandy, but for the life of me I cannot remember how to set it...
Replies
Views
cay anybody say me where can I find a windows program to conect with a siemens s5, in english or spanish please? <[email protected]>
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom