Isolating relays on PLC output?

Since the AOs usually have a 24V compliance I suppose it might be possible to use it on a 24Vdc relay coil that takes less than 20 mA. Just ramp up the signal until it pulls in and set it there. Might have to use 0 - 20 mA in case the relay takes less than 4 mA to stay pulled in.

Similar Topics

Hey folks, Hardware: *=Must use these devices. Allen Bradley 1734-AENTR (Dual Ethernet Adapter)* Allen Bradley 1734-IE8C (8Ch Analog Input...
Replies
Views
When a new machine comes into our facility the PLCs and Variable Frequency drives typically come with their IP addresses in the 192.168.1.XX or...
Replies
Views
I am upgrading from device-net to Ethernet. We keep try to keep our distributed IO off of our business network by using an Ethernet bridge on our...
Replies
Views
Hi,I have a question about isolating a control network from the plant Vlan network. In a new project the control network would have a Compactlogix...
Replies
Views
Hey all, long time lurker for help, first time poster. We're getting ready to install an OPC data collection package on about 120 pieces of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom