Issue communicating with Wonderware OI Server

Dirk Diggler

Hello All,
I'm having a weird issue with wonderware and don't know what I'm doing wrong.
I upgraded my processors to L81 and wonderware to 2014R2 from 9. I also installed OI server. I'm seeing no communication anymore. The application name has been changed to ABCIP.
If I run the new processors with the old wonderware app and DA server it works but not with OI and the new wonderware app.
Is there something i'm not doing right?

The OI server is configured the same as the DA Server. No changes in the wonderware app apart from the application name which is changed from DASABCIP to ABCIP. The previous processor is a L71. The L81 Is running on version 32 and so I upgraded the driver to OI.

You may be able to find something in Logs..
System Platform Management Console>Log Viewer>Default Group>Local

Also it will show if License is an issue.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Yes I have a valid OI license. Logs show "Tag database retrieved and tag upload started", "First 32 tag additions are license free" and "Server is licensed"