Issue with micrlogix 1400

rejoe.koshy

Hey guys,
I am facing a weird issue with a micrologix 1400 series PLC installed in my facility.The IP address of the controller is set to default abruptly & as a result its communication with HMIs collapses.The PLC which is otherwise healthy runs for few weeks before IP settings are wiped out & I have to reenter the address for it to work..

What could be the issue? Could this be a hardware fault?

Similar Topics

I am kind of new to GE products, but we have several in my area. I made a minor logic change and it verified good, but when I tried to download I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am currently facing a problem with a Pro-Face HMI PS5000 project file download. I have tried using GP-ProEX SP1 (4.09.350) and...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Throughout testing I have made small changes and tested them on PLC sim. I don't have the S7-1200 or any hardware yet so have just been...
Replies
Views
I've been dealin with some intermittent CIP explicit messaging issues. I tried reducing the amount of small MSG instructions and converted them to...
Replies
Views
Everything was working fine, but suddenly CPU went into error mode, and the ERR and TER LEDs lit up. Now I can't download or connect with the PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom