Issue with Powerflex 525

Joak.in

Hello everyone:

I have a drive PF525, 480 VAC, 0.5 HP R5.001. The problem is that sometimes goes to fault f109 (Mismatch c-p), and if try to reset with the parameter P53 as is indicated in the manual, when I power cycle the drive this indicates that is a drive of 230 VAC.

Has somebody had a similar problem??

Is not the first time and the problem happened in many drives.

Thanks

i had a problem with a 0.5 hp drive i could not pick the corrrect drive too small of text on the menu. Did you try match drive on the config tab? that usually works if nothing else fails. This might require a download?

Similar problem here.
PF525 with 3P 460V 0.5HP configuration suddenly thought the front module was 1.5HP.
Replaced the module, and every few days we get a 109 Mismatch C-P error until power cycling.

Do you have any recommendations?

I have never deployed a drive after doing this, but I just tried it on a drive I had laying around and it seems to work. I used the 525 USB application to upload the pf5 config file. Opened it in CCW. Changed the drive type to the desired voltage and HP then saved it. Downloaded it back into the drive, at which point it warned me the changed voltage might cause errors. But then after unplugging it and plugging it back in it shows the correct voltage, HP, and associated parameters.
+1 on upgrading the firmware when you're able to.