Powerflex 525 6.001 RSLINX Issue

So it would seem that your local database never properly installed the eds for 6.001.... that's unusual. My next suggestion would be to try to use FactoryTalk Linx and see if that would recognize it instead. It's soon to replace RSLinx anyway

I'll try that, but I did try RSLinx Enterprise and that recognises it fine. I am alluding that there is a problem with the 6.001 firmware. I spent hours on Rockwell TechConnect Chat but they were no help.

Similar Topics

Hi to all. We need to change a bad powerFlex 525 to a new one. How do you save the configuration to install in the new one? Thank you all for...
Replies
Views
Im trying to teach a couple of labs on VFDs at a community college. We have some motor control trainers with P525s and 3 phase motors from...
Replies
Views
New to vfds. I put in parameters. IP, but I get ethernet flashing and link solid. What did I do wrong?
Replies
Views
Are the N files in the 525 the same as the 40p for ethernet? (E-Comm card) I have used 40P with Micrologix 1400 Messaging but don't see the N...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am currently working on a depalletizer for a customer and we are doing a hoist upgrade. This is a SLC500 processor and the drives are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom