Issue with trend in VijeoCitect V7.5

kamit patel

I am using VijeoCitect v7.5 on Desktop having Windows-7 OS.
While viewing trends, it is observed that trend is not appearing continuous and value of tag at no. of points shows as "na". The reason behind this issue is still not identified.

1.jpg 2.jpg

It looks like either the connection to the tag has been lost or the value is outside of the range the tag has been configured with. We sometimes see this if a value goes negative when you are expecting 0-100 for example

If all of those values are coming from the same device then I'd check the tag range in tag set up.

Similar Topics

I have seen this on a couple different machines we've installed recently at a customer site using the 15" PVP 7 Performance series, v10 f/w. The...
Replies
Views
Anyone having an issue whereby, in you trend you have for example 4 trend pens set up. but one pen will not keep history. if you stay open on the...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I am trying to communicate to an ASi gateway from my CpLX (L16ER). I am able to ping the gateway and it replies. I configured the...
Replies
Views
Hello All! I am writing today because I cannot figure this out for the life of me. Another site I am affiliated with keeps having their slc 5/03s...
Replies
Views
I want to communicate my Q series PLC with Factory IO using GX works 2 software, I want to use modbus as server and the ips are as follows plc...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom