issues with a network distributed app - Factorytalk view site edition

lombardo73

Hi everyone.

I'm working with a network distributed application, just a HMI server and a HMI client.

I installed the SE Server package on a machine (I check all the pre-installation configuration on FactoryTalk View Site Edition Installation Guide) windows server 2012 R2

And the Studio Enterprise on another machine (W7 SP1).

I created users with full privileges on both machines.

I created a new application, new area with DATA server and another area with alarm Server (both on the SERVER machine), but when i try to create an HMI server, i have this error: The host computer is not accessible. Ensure that the computer is online and that the HMI

i'm not using SE Secure Web Site, but also tried using this and enabling the respective port with the firewall tool after enabling this, an also open the port manually.

I'm several days with this problem, can someone help me? :confused:🔨

Im using FTV V9.

Thanks in advance