IT corp network to the industrial network?

stretch_af

I'm a bit of a networking novice. (...and by "a bit", I mean a lot...)

We are adding some production lines in a different building on the other side of town. For troubleshooting purposes, I would like to be able to go online with those processors without leaving my desk. 🍺 Our IT department has provided us with an IP address over the Corporate network into our other building. In the past, we have installed a control logix chassis with several e-net cards to jump networks. Is there a better way to do it?

Thanks
Justin

Similar Topics

IT changed to Cisco switches and we are now getting duplicate IP faults on our PLC's. 1756-EN2T, two MLX1100's, and a panelview. We are aware...
Replies
Views
Is anyone out there familiar with this product and / or company? I'm after some support above and beyond what the manuals offer and haven't been...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a A.B Compact logix communicating with two fanuc robots via ethernet. The plc also communicates to an automation direct hmi screen...
Replies
Views
So I'm pretty new around here but I come looking for advice or suggestions to research. Im the plant electrician/SCADA guy for a warer department...
Replies
Views
Looking for a supplier of Layer 3 Network Switches DIN RAIL MOUNT, in Alabama, In the UK we would use Typically in the UK we would use...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom