IX Vision Sensor Ethernet/IP to Micrologix 1100

Hi, I'd like to set up a connection between an IX Vision Sensor and a Micrologix 1100 from Rockwell Automation through EtherNet/IP protocol.
Does anyone have a guide or example? I already looked up on internet and Keyence website, just found for GT2 / DL-EP1 though.

I recently set up an IL-series sensor with Ethernet/IP into a compact logix system. The IL-specific manual of the DL-EP1 for the IL sensors was most helpful. You will want to make sure to get the IX/H-IX version of the that manual, in addition to the generic DL-EP1 manual.

It can be found on the Keyence web site by clicking on downloads, and typing DL-EP1 in the search bar. For me, this returned 13 results, and the first one happened to be the IX version of that manual listed as "DL-EP1 User's Manual (IX/H-IX)."