Jetter Nano

amit22

I have some manuals of jetternano... anyone help me out regarding my previous question ??? redlion hmi communication with jetternano plc?????

yes i have already talked with them but, they are not familier with this plc even i don't know about this plc..but, one of my customer want to replace their existing hmi with redlion....so, this is the matter.....

It looks like you will need to use the Raw port driver to ASCII back and forth with the PLC.

I have attached a basic example of sending and receiving ASCII. However, the Jetter documentation is a bit confusing regarding the start and end characters. It mentions STX and ETX, but they are not talking about the 'normal' STX and ETX (0x02h and 0x03h, respectively), but their own values of 0xDAh and 0xDBh. You would use those values (minus the h) for the start and end character arguments of the PortInput function. You will also need to add these to your PortPrint function to send the request to the PLC.

If you are not familiar with programming, this may not prove to be too easy depending on how may values you need to send back and forth.

Regards,
Dan