Julian date Studio 5000

Julian Calendar
...And it would work at least until we encounter and converse with other planets then I would expect they would have their own calendar and time base and we will have to adjust.
Never. I am homospiancentric. THEY will have to adjust.

Never. I am homospiancentric. THEY will have to adjust.

Do you have any idea how hard it was for us to adjust after our drunk pilot crashed while buzzing sheep in Roswell? Or know how long it took?

There's less humans on this small planet so you can adjust when ,,,,,,,, T.M.I.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

using directlogic on a dl 06 I need to do calculations based on date numbers. Could someone tell me how to get a Julian date number.
Replies
Views
Hi, my name is Marshall. Long time browser, first time poster! I am looking for an elegant solution to a julian date problem. We have a label...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I trying to see if anyone has been able to get the Julian Date logic for the SLC family. I have found this thread ...
Replies
Views
In my plant, all production requires a Julian date code. I am looking for logic that converts the built in calandar in a Julian date for data...
Replies
Views
I am using a Siemens S7 300 and I need the formula to convert the standard date to julian date. For example, June 1, 2005 to 05152. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom