KEB F5 Inverter on Profibus

cooper79

Morning All,

Anyone had any experience with getting a KEB F5 Inverter to work on Profibus. I have an example program that works with Siemens S7 but it doesn't seem to use cyclic data, looks like the program is requesting the data acyclically. We will be using a Mitsubishi Q Series PLC and my question is can I just setup the profibus area in the drive (think its PD1,2,3,4) and setup my profibus using GX Config-DP with the correct number of words and it should work without all the extra code. We use a lot of profibus devices on Mitsubishi but we don't seem to have much luck using acyclic data, it normally works for a couple of days and then stops.

Cheers

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have to control a KEB F5 inverter over Ethercat with a Beckhoff CX PLC. Has anyone some guidelines for me? I have to start a motor...
Replies
Views
VFD is not tripping at higher current , resulting in motor failure . VFD Model : Make - KEB Type - H6- 10H6BBBB-21B0
Replies
Views
Hello, We have a new project using 12 (yes, 12...) KEB servo drives. We haven't ever used this drive yet, so I'm having some challenges to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to connect to a KEB F5 using Combivis 6 via a USB-KEB cable but it says no device has been found. Anyone knows what could the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am working on an old bagger that is giving a EUP fault which is undervoltage and intermittent. Electrical power cycles and gets the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom