Kepware and Omron NJ Ethernet

acborne

I have a strange Kepware issue I have been dealing with for a few weeks. I have Kepware setup with the Omron NJ Ethernet driver and reading in two PLC tags. Everything appears good, they show green in the quick client, and I can get a synchronous cache read just fine. The problem is I am missing updates. Specifically I am reading a Boolean trigger, and I might see a change once in Kepware for every 4 times the PLC sends the signal.

I have this same setup in other factories, using the same Omron NJ Ethernet driver, and no issues. I have tried putting this PLC on its own channel and it improves, but I am still missing tags.

Any Ideas are appreciated.

Similar Topics

Hi, In a project I have four Progressive Pressing Machine. Each machine with different PLC like Mitsubishi 'Q00UCPU' with...
Replies
Views
Good Morning All, We am currently in the middle of migrating my control system servers over to our new virtual server set up. However this as...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I can't try communicating Omron CS1GH PLC to Kepware.:banghead: I'm using port 2(RS-422/RS-485) of the SCB-41 internal board. I tried...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are trying to connect CJ1G Omron PLC to Kepware. Nothing works. Anyone can tell us what cable/port/settings we should use? Thanks...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Has anyone connected using the Kepware driver on the serial port? I am having difficulty obtaining a connection. I have a tag named...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom