Keyence CV-2100 Vision system

sensorman2002

Does anyone have some experience with setting up the output settings of the parallel I/O? I need the output to be high when the part is good and low when bad. All I can get is the opposite or high all the time. There doesn't seem to be a setting for a high /low output trigger on the menu and I need an XIO in the logic so the equipment runs correctly.

Similar Topics

Guys I am in the process of installing a Keyence CV-2100 vision system. The only thing I need is to send a couple of Outputs to the unit and...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does anyone have any experience using the PLC link function in the Keyence CV2100 Vision system. I need to connect to a Mitsi QJ71C24-R2...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Long time listener, first time caller:cool: Does anyone know if it is possible to interface any of the Keyence CV-2100, CV-3000 or...
Replies
Views
We are adopting Keyence CV-2100 camera on our production line for inspection. We would like to trend the data from the camera in WonderWare. Does...
Replies
Views
We are adopting Keyence CV-2100 camera on our production line for inspection. We would like to trend the data from the camera in WonderWare. Does...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom