Keyence FD-Q Flow Meter with ControlLogix

Bob O

Anyone use Keyence FD-Q series IO-Link flow meter with a ControlLogix? I'm interested in an example on how to see the data in a useful way. I can see data [GPM] changing in my tags but it's not matching what the meter is displaying.
I'm not at work right now but can show screen shots later if needed.
Thanks,

I was able to get it. Needed to change byte order and swap bits and thensome brut force because it was easier for me to see.

Similar Topics

Has anyone used this device? Thoughts, concerns? I'm looking at an application for volumetric filling using this instead of an oval gear sensor.
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I am new using a Keyence FD-Q Flow Sensor and Ethernet/IP NU-EP1. I am using it with a CompactLogix 1769-L18. I think I have...
Replies
Views
Hey all, first time poster here. I am wondering if anyone has tried using a Keyence SR-X300 barcode scanner to a Micrologix 1400. Keyence sent...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I would like to know if anybody here has already programmed with a LR-TB keyence on Io Link on a Rockwell PLC? And perhaps have...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, Is anybody here still have programmed a Keyence sensor LR-TB2000CL and used it as io link material in studio 5000. I would like to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom