keyence & guardmaster

Bling_bling

Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm having an issue with a dual zone Keyence area scanner wired to a Guardmaster 440C-CR30 safety relay. I'm getting random phantom faults indicating the area was interrupted usually 1 zone followed by the other shortly there after. I have tried eliminating any possible "noise" and have swapped scanners. I see these faults referring to a "plausibility" test but am unable to delete them to verify their age. please take a look at the photos and let me know if you have seen this before, have any suggestions or need more information.
Thanks

fault.jpg safety relay settings.jpg

Similar Topics

Hey all, first time poster here. I am wondering if anyone has tried using a Keyence SR-X300 barcode scanner to a Micrologix 1400. Keyence sent...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I would like to know if anybody here has already programmed with a LR-TB keyence on Io Link on a Rockwell PLC? And perhaps have...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, Is anybody here still have programmed a Keyence sensor LR-TB2000CL and used it as io link material in studio 5000. I would like to...
Replies
Views
Hello all I've got a cell with four Keyence IV3 cameras that are saving images to a FTP server, we are also labeling the parts with a time date...
Replies
Views
I will find cable series but I don't know for fs260 model, kindly suggestions and help to me for connect cable
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom